Air Pressure Amplifiers - Boost Existing Pressures Up To 15 Times
Maximator® air driven pressure amplifiers are excellent solution for areas that require a higher air/nitrogen pressure. Maximator air pressure amplifiers are designed to increase the existing air or nitrogen pressures to a higher pressure. Most commonly used in industrial applications where a factory’s air or nitrogen pressure is insufficient and there is a tool or machine that has a specific pressure requirement in order for it to operate correctly. Also known as air boosters or air intensifiers are pneumatically operated and do not require any electrical power. HPT air pressure amplifiers are available in single or double acting configurations for increasing air or nitrogen pressures from 30 psi up to 4,350 psi. HPT also offers a wide range of turn-key air pressure booster systems for plug and play installation and provides full technical application and service support for all Maximator air amplifiers and air booster systems.
Driving with Very Dry Air or Nitrogen?
|Model||Pressure Ratio||Min. Supply
|Stall pressure||Stroke Capacity
|MPLV2||2:1||15||150||300||Pa + Ps||16.72|
|SPLV2||2:1||15||150||300||Pa + Ps||37.83|
|GPLV2||2:1||15||150||300||Pa + PS||116|
|DLA5||5:1||30||1450||1450||5Pa + Ps||45.5|
|DLA15||15:1||100||4350||4350||15Pa + Ps||14.8|
- Amplifies air pressure from 30 psi to 4,350 psi
- 2 Connections: plant air in, amplified air out. (Pilot air connection is optional for start-stop control with a PCV valve or solenoid valve and pressure switch.)
- Can replace a dedicated air compressor: 10 HP size in a typical large plant spot requirement for 100 PSI when only 80 PSI is available.
- Economically efficient as our boosters are air driven and safe to use
- Pneumatically powered air intensifiers eliminate the possibility of explosions in high pressure air applications
- “Stalls” on reaching target pressure, automatic restart takes place after a drop in the target pressure
- PTFE seals: Provides durability
- DLA models consist of pilot port features for use with pressure switches and enhanced control.
- Replace bottled nitrogen: up to 700 PSI for air testing, lab or production.
- Valve Actuators
- Air Starters
- Bin Vibrators
- Pneumatic Drill Motors
- Air Clamps
- Air Brakes
- Off Road Tire Inflation
- Pneumatic Nailers, Staplers, Straping Machines
- Air/Oil Hoists
- Air Presses
- Blow-Off, Drying & Cooling Applications
- Enhances Proficiency Of Pneumatic Tools & Machinery
- Component Removal, Valve Gates & Automation Equipment For Injection Molding Systems
- Bottle Molding Applications
Air driven air pressure amplifiers operate using the principle of differential
areas. Like any air tool, they operate from a single shop air connection for
most applications. The air used for cycling exhausts through the muffler
provided, or may be piped out of the area. The rest of the air is compressed to
a higher pressure output. When output demand stops, the unit will stall in a
force balanced condition consuming no power nor generating any heat. When
output demand resumes, the unit automatically responds and cycles at the
rate needed to meet that demand, up to the units capacity.
High Pressure Technologies also provides compressed air pressure booster systems, which are the best choice for a turn-key plug and play installations. These air booster systems provide a complete solution to increase plants existing air pressure to as high as 200-250 psi.
Maximator Air Amplifier Systems are commonly used in large workstations or machine centers but are also used in some of the remotest and harshest environments on the planet. Maximator air booster system’s are most commonly used to: increase shop air pressure for using machine tools, for operating high pressure air cylinders, pneumatic clamps, pressure testing, laser cutting, bottle moulding and many more.