Hydraulic Gas Boosters
- In addition to the air driven range, Maximator offers Hydraulically Driven Gas Boosters in four basic models that cover different pressure ranges
- HDLE2 up to 725 PSI (50 bar)
- HDLE5 up to 1,450 PSI (100 bar)
- HDLE15 up to 4,350 PSI (300 bar)
- HDLE30 up to 13,050 PSI (900 bar)
- The flow capacity remains constant over the entire pressure range.
- There are additional models with double stroke length for higher flow capacities.
- Complete systems supplied are precisely customized to the clients’ requirements.
- Hydraulic supply unit with fixed displacement pump or variable capacity pump and electric motor.
- Electrical control system for shut down on reaching preset operating pressure.
- Shut-off valves, pressure gauges and pressure switches for pressure inlet and outlet.
- Air or water cooler.
- Nitrogen flushing for handling of not inert gases
- Frequency converter for speed control
- Thermostatic control for oil-air cooling