Maxpro Coning & Threading Machine
The Coning and Threading Machine is mounted on an industrial duty mobile cart which offers convenient and generous tool storage and a large chip collection/cutting oil system.
Features of Coning and Threading Machine
- Requires less operator training.
- Overall operation time is faster than other competitive machines.
- Selector knob allows the operator to “dial in” the tubing size to be coned and threaded. This automatically sets the correct thread length for faster set up.
- Coning blades are easily installed and manufactured from high quality tool steel and hardened for long service life.
- Both coning and threading are done in sequential operations controlled by the single lever with hand wheel assist. No need to remove the tube for each operation once tightened into the collet.
- Capable of straight length coning and threading operation 1/4″ OD thru 1″ OD for both medium and high pressure tubing.
- Die head resets automatically after threading during the full retract stroke.
- Available in Left Hand Thread & Right Hand Thread versions.
- Safe operation – fully enclosed cabinet eliminates pinch points and the Plexiglas cover protects the operator from cutting oil and metal chips.
- Cutting oil is filtered and returned to reservoir.
- Removable chip drum for easy cleanup, with locking lid for secure no mess shipping.
- Overall Dimensions 31″ W x 19″ D x 44″ H. Weight: 645 lbs.