Air Amplifiers - Air Boosters - Pressures From 30 psi To 4,350 psi
Maximator® air driven pressure amplifiers are excellent solution for areas that require a higher air/nitrogen pressure. Maximator air pressure amplifiers are designed to increase the existing air or nitrogen pressures to a higher pressure. Most commonly used in industrial applications where a factory’s air or nitrogen pressure is insufficient and there is a tool or machine that has a specific pressure requirement in order for it to operate correctly. Also known as air boosters or air intensifiers are pneumatically operated and do not require any electrical power. HPT air pressure amplifiers are available in single or double acting configurations for increasing air or nitrogen pressures from 30 psi up to 4,350 psi. HPT also offers a wide range of turn-key air pressure booster systems for plug and play installation and provides full technical application and service support for all Maximator air amplifiers and air booster systems.
|Model||Pressure Ratio||Min. Supply
|Stall pressure||Stroke Capacity
|MPLV2||2:1||15||150||300||Pa + Ps||16.72|
|SPLV2||2:1||15||150||300||Pa + Ps||37.83|
|GPLV2||2:1||15||150||300||Pa + PS||116|
|DLA5||5:1||30||1450||1450||5Pa + Ps||45.5|
|DLA15||15:1||100||4350||4350||15Pa + Ps||14.8|
- Amplifies air pressure from 30 psi to 4,350 psi
- Systems are available in compact, lightweight, and portable designs
- Single and double acting boosters are available depending on your flow requirements
- Economically efficient as our boosters are air driven and safe to use
- Pneumatically powered air intensifiers eliminate the possibility of explosions in high pressure air applications
- “Stalls” on reaching target pressure, automatic restart takes place after a drop in the target pressure
- PTFE seals: Provides durability
- DLA models consist of pilot port features for use with pressure switches and enhanced control.
- Standard as well as custom designed systems available depending on your application’s requirement
- Used in boosting shop air pressures where the existing pressure is too low
- For weld areas that require high air pressure cleaning
- Pneumatic cylinders
- Blow-off, drying, and cooling applications
- Enhances proficiency of pneumatic tools and machinery
- Boosts air for processes like component removal, valve gates, and automation equipment for injection molding systems
- They are also used for bottle molding applications
High Pressure Technologies also provides compressed air pressure booster systems, which are the best choice for a turn-key plug and play installations. These air booster systems provide a complete solution to increase plants existing air pressure to as high as 200-250 psi.
Maximator Air Amplifier Systems are commonly used in large workstations or machine centers but are also used in some of the remotest and harshest environments on the planet. Maximator air booster system’s are most commonly used to: increase shop air pressure for using machine tools, for operating high pressure air cylinders, pneumatic clamps, pressure testing, laser cutting, bottle moulding and many more.