GPD Series – High Pressure Pumps
As part of its Liquid Pump product line, High Pressure Technologies offers MAXIMATOR GPD series pumps. These are double acting pumps, which are designed to provide fast liquid filling. The pump performs this by providing discharge flows at high pressures. The GPD series are capable of delivering 48 liters per minute, with discharge pressures up to 40,175 psi. The pumps can provide air pressure ranging 14.5 psi to 145 psi.
High Pressure Tech can deliver these pumps either with a single or a double air drive head.
- GPD pumps can handle water, chemicals, and hydraulic oils. They are constructed using industrial grade corrosion resistant materials.
- The design of the GPD pumps allows for safe operation and easy maintenance. The inlet and outlet check valves are cartridge styled, allowing for quick repairs and component replacement.
- The air and hydraulic sections are separated by a distancing component between them. This eliminates any possibilities of cross contamination.
- An air control unit consisting of a shut-off valve, control pressure gauge, and filter pressure regulator is also provided.
- The GPD Series are supplied with a declaration of conformity as defined in 94/9/EC. The declaration states that the pumps may be used in areas with explosion hazards. The pumps also adhere to IIB Constructive Safety Explosion Group II Category 2G.
- For protection against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the pump’s air control unit.
- The GPD Series Pumps are used in a wide range of industries. They are primarily used in steel, refinery, petrochemical, civil engineering, and oil and gas industries.
- Industrial applications include:
- Subsea valves
- Wellhead control valves
- Large hose reels and umbilicals
- Hydraulic accumulator charging
- Pressure testing of large diameter pipelines
- Chemical injection flow testing – glycol, methanol, etc.
Model / Type
Displacement Volume (cm³)
Displacement Volume (in³)