DLE15-75-2 Air Driven Gas Booster
Maximator Air Driven Gas Boosters suitable for boosting Most inert Gases such as : Nitrogen, Oxygen, CO2, Helium, Argon, Xenon and many more
|MAX OUTLET PRESSURE(PSI)||21,750|
|MAX CYCLE RATE||100|
|DISPL PER CYCLE (IN3)||7.4|
|MAX TEMP. F||210|
- Pressures to 30,000 for most gases and 5,000 for oxygen
- Easy to install and operate
- Compact, lightweight design
- Single or double acting and two stage models
- Double air head available in single and two stage boosters
- No electrical power required
- Requires no lubrication
- Boosters are contaminant free
- Units can be operated in series or parallel
- Variety of pressure and compression ratios available
- High pressure gas testing or process qualification
- Charging of accumulators
- Boosting gas pressures from nitrogen or Oxygen bottles and generators
- Nitrogen injection for molding machines
- Leak detection systems
- pressure autoclaving
- Typical Gases – air, nitrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, neon, argon, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, methane, ethylene and natural gas
All gas boosters are available with an optional air control unit (-ACP). This package is shown below and consists of an air filter, regulator with gauge, shutoff valve and necessary fittings and hose for plumbing unregulated pilot port
HPT offers a wide variety of other accessories to assist the installation of your Maximator gas booster.
- Gas receivers
- Pressure gauges
- Air pilot pressure switches
- High pressure valves, fittings and tubing
- Miscellaneous plumbing components
* = Minimum required for basic operation
** = Minimum required to achieve maximum outlet pressures
Pa = Drive air pressure, 145 psi maximum, 15 psi minimum
Ps = Gas supply (suction) pressure
The 9/16-18 is a 1/4″ O.D. tubing, high pressure coned and threaded connection.
Stall pressure must not be allowed to exceed outlet pressure rating.
Compression ratio is the minimum required ratio of outlet pressure/supply pressure.
Adapter (MT30-21NFBHM4) is available to convert the 9/16″-18 connection to 1/4″ FNPT. Order separately.
- DAS: Dry Air Spool
- DASR: Dry Air Spool Modification, Pressure Reducing Regulator with Gauge and Relief Valve (For Driving Booster From N2 Gas Bottle)
- TR: Timer Relay (Operator Can Control The Cycles Per Minute)
- NBR: Change Seals to Nitrile Buna Rubber (For Use With CO2)
- O2: Oxygen Cleaning & Modifications (For Use With Oxygen)
- H2: Oxygen Cleaning & Safe Ventilation & Purging Modifications (For Use With Hydrogen)
- SGD: Sour Gas Modification (For Driving With Sour Gas)
- LT: Low Temperature Modification (For Use In Sub Artic Conditions)
- HT: High Temperature Modification For Temperature of 120 °C (For L or LSF Pumps)
- EPOXY: Epoxy Coat Booster (For Offshore Applications)
DLE15-75-2 Flow Chart
4 Bar Air Drive
6 Bar Air Drive
8 Bar Air Drive
GAS BOOSTER SAMPLE FLOW RATES (SCFM)
Maximum air drive pressure is 145 psi.
Minimum air drive pressure is 15 psi.
Pa = Drive air pressure (psi)
Ps = Gas supply pressure (psi)
Po = Gas outlet pressure (psi)
F = Gas flow (SCFM)
|Drive air flow requirements are up to 70 SCFM for single air head boosters and up to 140 SCFM for double air head boosters.
Air drive flows as low as 30 SCFM will work but outlet gas flows will be reduced correspondingly.
Drive air should be filtered to between 5µ and 40µ and have a dew point between 0°F and 50°F.
Consult factory for conditions outside these parameters.
Inlet gas supply to the booster should be filtered to a maximum of 15µ.
Bundle This Booster As A System
(Contact HPT for a system designed specific for your Application)
Gas Booster Systems
Gas Booster Systems provide a turnkey solution for customers wishing to increase their industrial gas pressures. Offered in several standard formats these systems provide a compact, portable source for increasing gas pressures. HPT Air Driven Gas Booster Systems are shipped assembled and fully tested, ready for installation. HPT Gas Booster Systems are capable of compressing most gases including nitrogen, argon, helium and hydrogen up to 36,000 psi.
Nitrogen Boosters with Pressure up to 36,000 psi
Nitrogen booster packages offer an economical method of boosting nitrogen (or other select gases or air) gas pressure up to 36,000 psi. HPT nitrogen booster package features a compact and lightweight arrangement that is turn-key and fully tested. Single and double acting nitrogen gas booster pumps are available to meet flow rate requirements. Maximator high pressure nitrogen booster pumps are capable of increasing pressures as low as 30 psi to pressures as high as 36,000 psi. Two stage nitrogen gas boosters are available for low to high pressure applications.
Oxygen Booster pumps are small, lightweight and economical. Oxygen gas booster packages are ideal for aircraft and bottle filling applications. Typical oxygen booster pumps are for boosting pressures up to 2,000 psi often required in the airline ground support industry and up to 3,000 psi for the diving market. However packages can be provided utilizing any of our gas boosters with maximum pressures of 5,000 psi. Single and double acting oxygen boosters are available at High Pressure Technologies to meet flow rate requirements.