Pneumatic Ball Valve Actuators
2-way and 3-way Pneumatic Ball Valve Actuators
Pneumatic Actuator Features
- Pneumatic actuators are designed to be used with 2-way & 3-way style ball valves for remote operation.
- Two styles available:
- Double acting: (air to open / air to close)
- Single acting: (air to open / spring to close)
- Optional limit switches with visual indication available.
- Actuators are anodized aluminum, which provides good corrosion resistance. Stainless steel material is available upon request.
- Maximum operating air pressure is 145 psi.
- Inlet air supply connection is 1/8” FNPT
- Actuator operating temperature: -4°F to 203°F.
- Minimal required air pressure is 80 psi.
- Opening & closing time is less than one second.
Simply add suffix to the manual ball valve catalog number:
- DA (Double Acting Air Actuators)
- SA (Single Acting Air Actuators)
All dimensions in below PDF are for reference only and are subject to change.