Electric Ball Valve Actuators
Electric Actuator Features
- Electric actuators are designed to be used with 2-way & 3-way style ball valves for remote operation.
- Actuators will accept a wide range of single phase input voltages from 12 to 240 volts DC or AC current.
- Optional limit switches with visual indication available.
- Manual override option is standard.
- Actuators are made with polyamide material, which provides good corrosion resistance.
- Actuator operating temperature: -0°F to 160°F.
- Opening & closing time is less than ten seconds with 90º actuators.
Simply add suffix to the manual ball valve catalog number:
- EL = Electric Actuator, lower voltage,
(12 – 48 Volts AC or DC)
- EH = Electric Actuator, higher voltage,
(80 – 240 Volts AC or DC)
All dimensions in below PDF are for reference only and are subject to change.