Adapters, Couplings and Accessories - Pressures to 152,000 psi
Maximator designs and manufactures a wide variety of adapters and couplings in an array of styles and sizes. The adapters in this section are considered standard and readily available. Other materials and configurations are available upon request.
Adapters, Couplings and Accessories Feature:
- Adapters and Couplings are 316 cold worked stainless steel material.
- Traceability is ensured by component laser etching, and through extensive documentation which includes: part number, pressure, material batch numbers, and connection type.
- Adapters are available in one or two-piece designs.
- Safety weep holes come standard on all pressure connections.
- All medium, high and ultra high pressure Adapters and Couplings come complete with glands and collars.
- Precision stainless steel pressure gauges good for 35,000 psi. Gauges are glycerin filled with laminated safety glass lenses.
HPT offers a complete line of standard high pressure adapters and couplings to compliment our valve line. Special design adapters and materials are available upon request.
Note: When selecting multiple items, the pressure rating would be that of the lowest rated component.
Adapters (male to female)
Maximator male to female adapters allow the joining of male to female connections. The two connections can be a variety of tube or pipe connection types, with different size combinations possible. All adapters are made of 316 cold worked stainless steel material; other materials are available upon request. Glands and collars are included with each female tube connection.
Couplings (female to female)
Maximator couplings are female to female fittings that allow the joining of two different sizes and/or types of connections for a variety of size combinations. All couplings and adapters are made of 316 cold worked stainless steel material; other materials are available upon request. Glands and collars are included with each female tube connection.
Adapters (male to male)
Maximator male to male adapters allow the joining of two different sizes and/or types of tube or pipe female connections.